While perusing the site of the always interesting Spanish-based tuners, Radical Ducati, I noticed that they have one of their builds up for sale on their blog.
Their bike dubbed the “9½ Radical” is another fine example of exatly what they do best. Take an already fast Ducati and make it faster and lighter. By now, they have that formula down to a T! No word on the asking price yet, but stay tuned here…I’ll update as soon as I hear back.
In their posting on the bike, they mention that this build is a tribute to Racing Ducati singles (Nenzioni 450 cc)
A short list of impressive specs:
– Monster 900 ’97 forks
– Monster 900 carburetors
– Single side swing-arm kit
– Monster 900 front wheel
– 916 rear wheel
– Braking rear and front disc brakes
– Brembo PR19 brake pump
– Frentubo blue Kevlar brake lines
– ST2 engine ( tuned) with injectors body throttle
– K&N air filters
– 916 racing electrical wiring
– Aviacompositi rev counter
– ST2 original ECU
– Wolfman two independent exhaust tubes
– Lasser Megaphones E3 omologated
– SP regulable footpegs – Malagutti 500 water radiator
– MT03 aluminum modified front mudguard.
– 999 fuel tank with ergal quick open gas tap
– RAD 02 Cafe Racer solo seat
– Tomaselli regulable aluminum clip ons