Hammarhead Industries out of Philadelphia, PA has a tuned up Scrambler, affectionately known as the Jack Pine that is apparently equal parts show and go.
At first glance it doesn’t seem to be much more than a slightly modified Scrambler but after a second look – and especially after a deeper dive into Jack Pine’s specs – and seeing their newest video Pier 18 (below) – it’s apparent that this bike was built to rip.
- 2005-08 Triumph Scrambler 865cc Twin
- Keihin CR Carbs
- Dakota Digital speedometer
- Vintage MX bars
- Brembo front and rear brakes
- Street Magic tail light
- K&N custom air filters
- Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators front & Works Performance Steel Trackers rear suspension
- Continental Twinduro rubber
- Specialty Spares exhaust with MA Motorworks baffle
- Joker Machine footpegs
- Custom made Hammarhead Industries seat
Pier 18 from Craig Scheihing on Vimeo.