So you’re in the market for a cool cafe racer are you? You love the look of the Triumph Thruxton but want to make it a little more customized and unique? Maybe you don’t have the skill, resources or time to create your own…well look no further. This baby is single and looking to mingle! Specs and price below.
The owner picked it up used in 2010 in completely stock form and since then has been transforming the bike piece by piece over time. Everything is bolt-on including the Carrozzeria wheels, Ohlins rear shocks, Arrow 2-into-2 exhaust, airbox removal, Ducati carbon front fender, one-off lowered gauge bracket, and a bunch of little bits.
– Black Bonneville carbed tank
– Black Corbin Gunfighter Smuggler seat
– Carrozzeria Forged Alloy Wheels w/ Conti-Attack tires
– Arrow 2:2 Stainless exhaust
– Ohlins Rear Shocks (PL36 I believe)
– MAS Engineering Side Number Plates
– Steering Dampener
– Nology Hot Wires + Ignition
– One-off custom gauge lowering bracket
– Triumph Alloy front brake reservoir
– Monza Flip-up gas cap
– Sixty8 sprocket cover
– Ducati carbon fiber front fender
– Rizoma Class mirror
– Triumph black alloy skid plate
This bike can be yours for $9,900 as it sits. Contact motobullitt(@)gmail.com if interested.